123.hp.com/setup - How to Complete First Time HP Printer Setup?
Get all your jobs done instantly and effortlessly with the aid of HP printers. Gone are the days, where you go around rummaging to get a hard-copy paper print for your documents. HP printers are absolutely a clear source to hit your work target at best quality. Setup the printer, make the wireless connection, complete the 123.hp.com/setup steps and finally download the compatible printer driver.
Choices Under the 123.hp.com Printers
Coping with the needs and choices of the customers and to offer uncomplicated ways to get the prints, HP is delivering different models with varied features and prices.
Analyze your work and budget and pick the best choice from the following printer models
Broadly, HP printers are categorized into the following variants. By diving into each variant, you can find different printer models with balanced features.
- 123 HP Envy
HP has presented latest new model printers that make printing extra tech savvy.
HP Tango will fit onto a small desk or a shelf. Ideal to use with Smartphone, with Remote Wireless Printing, Collaboration with Alexa and Google Assistant, HP Instant Ink & Amazon Dash Replenishment ready
HP Tango X
Same features of HP Tango but more compact and chic, the Tango X substitutes the output tray with a wrap-around protective linen cover.
HP Sprocket Photo Printer
Portable, carry it anywhere and everywhere which is also apt for social media maniacs. Connect your Sprocket to your mobile or Tablet via Bluetooth – download the HP Sprocket App and print photos from your smartphone or tablet as effortlessly as you post them.
Powerful and Stylish.
HP Envy Printer
- This printer is the most commonly available model, which has a number of users, because of the potential to face all the office and home print works
- By taking into account the features like affordable price, size & quality, Envy is one of the finest models in the current market
- If your choice of work mode is to take print outputs at nominal volume rather than the high number, then Envy is the best choice
- Govern all your works easily with vibrant color printing options and wireless connection mode from your computer
- HP Envy printer models are many and there are models that arrive with unique features and specifications. Get the best one to get quality print outs
- 123.hp.com/envy 4520
- 123.hp.com/envy 7855
- 123.hp.com/envy 4510
- 123.hp.com/envy 4502
- 123.hp.com/envy 4500
Easy to use and Reliable.
HP Laserjet Printer
- LaserJet is totally using a different printing process to print the ink on the paper
- This printer is a perfect fit for the users, who are opting to indulge in high volume print works, but at an occasional period of time
- The printing methodology is using the photosensitive drum to draw the ink so that this printer has no technical difficulties to print even after a long pause in work
- Considering the quality, efficiency and design also, LaserJet is careening many top printer models
- Can easily adapt to different paper qualities, types, formats with easy setup and high printing speed on 123.hp.com/setup
- 123.hp.com/laserjet mfp m775dn
- 123.hp.com/laserjet m609x
- 123.hp.com/laserjet m553dn
- 123.hp.com/laserjet m506x
- 123.hp.com/laserjet m4607n
- 123.hp.com/laserjet cp5225dn
- 123.hp.com/ljpro m521dn
- 123.hp.com/ljpro m477fdw
- 123.hp.com/ljpro m477fdw
- 123.hp.com/ljpro M426fdn
Efficient, Convenient and Reliable.
HP DeskJet Printer
- Apart from all the other printer usages, this model is exclusively made for the home usage and small workgroup print works
- Have a decent printing speed and features, you can get all your jobs done at affordable printing cost
- As it is made for home use, DeskJet models are coming with compact sizes
- Also, the user can access the wireless, mobile and email printing options
- As the printer is designed for small works, you can take occasional printing works at the decent quality for low volume printing
Quality and Speed.
HP Officejet Printer
- Officejet is a perfect suit for all the high-volume office documentation works
- Officejet model is classified into basic and pro models, which is a well-known choice for all the professional printing works
- Filled up with all the features such as copying, scanning, fax and other amusing features to ease the documentation works and time
- Perfectly OfficeJet models are befitting one to face a large number of printing works at a minimal time
Extensive Features on HP
As mentioned earlier, by keeping a focus on effective user experience, HP is always encompassing various new features and assimilating technologies to the printing techniques.
Following are some of the amusing 123.hp.com/setup features that you can commonly find on all the HP printer models
Wireless Connection Mode
- This feature is a most likable one by many users, as it helps to evade from the rummaging wired connections
- The requirement is so simple, with a single router you can easily establish the wireless mode for your printer
- The requisite to enable this feature is to connect the computer and printer under the same internet network
- To enable the wireless connection on your printer access the 123.hp.com/setup option in your printer control panel
- Go to the network option and opt for wireless connection mode on
- Click the right options and wait for minutes to establish the wireless connection between your computer and the printer
- Mobile users are in an accruing number and so, enabling the printing option from the mobile turns out into a necessary thing in the present trends
- HP print service plug-in app helps you to easily send any media files from your mobile to the printer and thereby you can take instant print outputs
- Go to the app store, install the app and to export the file, you just need to press the share icon and select the printer symbol to print
- AirPrint is nothing but the same mobile printing option but an inbuilt feature for all the apple mobiles
- To enable this feature, just connect your apple mobile and printer to the same internet network and start sharing the mobile media files using the AirPrint option
- In the nowadays fickle and precious time, this feature is most wanted one for all the printer users
- The name itself defines, that you can instantly get your ink cartridges whenever your printer is running out of enough ink
- By enabling this feature, the printer can automatically order for the ink cartridges, when the existing cartridges are draining out
- Thereby, you don’t need to have frequent checks for the ink levels amid your printing works
Easy Touch Screen Panel
- HP already evaded from the traditional button navigation system to select printing options
- Same as your smartphone clicks, navigate easily using the touch screen control panel on your printer to control all the actions
HP printer driver
- Install the driver either using the installation CD from the package or from the official 123.hp.com/setup support
- This driver software is for connecting the printer and computer individually and available for all the HP printer models
- This driver enables to take control of particular options for the printer from the computer itself
- Can ease complex tasks by accessing multiple options from the computer
How To Setup Your HP Printer Using 123.hp.com/setup?
- In the first place, for the initial 123.hp.com/setup, remove the covering and other wrappings around the printer and its accessories
- Next, to turn on the printer, use the power cord from the original package and connect the small end to the printer port and adapter to the wall port
- After a firm connection, press the power button, which is nearby the control panel
- Access the control panel options and at first, adjust the language, location and date settings in the printer
Following are requirements to take your print output for the document,
- A computer
- Printer driver CD/driver file from HP site
- Wi-Fi internet source
- Wi-Fi credentials to sign in
- Connect the printer and computer to the same internet network
Paper Input and Ink Cartridge Settings
By proceeding with the control panel options, you will get prompts regarding the installation of ink cartridges and paper loading,
- Take out the original ink cartridge packages from the HP box and remove all the wrappings around the cartridges
- Open the cartridge access door, and place the appropriate cartridges by matching the colors
- Place the cartridge inside the slot at the right position and press the cartridge until it gets a firm position
- For other cartridges also follow the similar steps, insert all the cartridges and close the door on the printer
- To load the paper input, first, remove the paper input tray at the bottom end of the printer
- After opening the tray, slide the paper width guide in the tray and insert the paper load
- Firmly place the paper stack without any folds and finally close the tray
- If the previous 123.hp.com/setup steps are done without any error, the printer will start the automatic alignment and give you the first print sample output
How to Connect HP Printer to the Internet
- For both the wired & wireless connection options, you should first access the control panel->Network->wired/wireless
- Connect the Ethernet cable to the printer port and another end to the router, in case of opting for the wired connection mode
- If you are selecting the wireless connection, the control panel will scan for the available internet source and list out the networks on screen
- Locate your network name in the list, select and tap the connect option to connect
- In the absence of network name in the control panel, enter your network name manually and give other input credentials to turn on the wireless connection mode
HP Printer Driver Download and Install
- To get the driver software individually for your printer model, move on to 123.hp.com/setup website
- After entering the webpage, type your printer name & number in the search option and click the search button
- Your printer driver for the model name will be loaded and click the download button to get the files on your computer
- At first, you will get the HP easy start guide software for the initial setup. So open the easy start and select the printer name
- For easy connection, connect your printer and computer using the USB cable and then select your printer name easily
- After proceeding with the on-screen instructions in the driver software, your printer will be connected to the computer and you can opt for multiple options from the computer
How to Get Rid of HP Printer Problems
Are you worried about HP printer problems that often pop up as you print, scan or copy your documents? Start executing the instructions available on the HP printer troubleshooting guide to seamlessly perform your printer functions.Some most common error messages that may popup on your device include printing errors, scan errors, mobile printing issues, internet connectivity issues and a few others.
- Unless you resolve the errors that you face, it’s hard to proceed with your printing tasks. For those HP printer users who do not know how to get rid of these issues can make use of the tips & tricks given below
- Print your documents and get all your printouts in excellent quality and speed with the help of the HP printer troubleshooting guidegiven below
NOTE: These steps are applicable for most HP printer models belonging to different series
HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide
- Printing error – Clear jammed or stuck papers inside your printer & check if you can print your documents
- Mobile printing issues – If printing from a mobile device is your choice, cross-check& verify the settings.
- You can try uninstalling the app and installing it once again
- Internet connectivity issues – Cross check and verify the network speed. All the network settings that include network name and passwords will appear on your screen
- Clean your print head and cartridge surface. This ensures that there are no dust or smears that accumulate over the surface
Software or Driver Issues
If it’s a software error, first & foremost step is to verify the software version
- Update your device with the latest software version
- It’s good that there are software update tools to update drivers automatically
- Perform manual reset and all you need to do is to take out the cables connected & connect it back after a while
- Crosscheck and verify the printer setup steps to ensure that it is accurate
- Check the Ink level and if it’s low, try filling the Ink to the required level using top ink brands available
You have executed the above steps and if these HP printer problems remain, try taking it to an HP authorized service center for assistance.
We are an independent service provider and our website b-123-hp.com helps users who require support in setting up their printers or face issue during the printer usage. We don’t have any affiliation with a particular brand or product. Study and understand the terms and conditions and the privacy policies prior accessing our services. Get in touch with our expert team to find instant updates.