HP OfficeJet Pro 123.hp.com/setup 8710
The 123.hp.com/setup 8710 printer is one of the most widely held printers due to its speed, efficiency and great design. Living up to its repute, the device proves its efficiency for home and home-office users. It does come equipped with an ADF and so does not require manual document feeding.
Additionally, the device is also Instant Ink Ready thus helping consumers save on ink and subsequently printing costs.
HP is advertising the printer as a low-cost option for the office that comes with a supply of at least 2 years of ink. This is very close to what its competitor the Brother Printer is offering.
Faster than its ink tank competitor, the 123.hp.com/setup 8170 doesn’t just print fast, its scans, and copies really fast
Providing four times more pages than a standard printer, the device comes with a dynamic security system and requires cartridges with an HP Original Chip
Printing at 9 seconds in black and 1o seconds in color, it comes with a monthly duty cycle of 25,000 pages
Mobile and Wireless Printing
- The 123.hp.com/setup 8710 printer offers a variety of mobile printing capabilities through the compatible 2.4 GHz operation such as:
- HP ePrint
- Apple AirPrint
- NFC technology
- Cloud Storage
- Wireless printing from computers and mobile phones
- The above list is only to name a few – there are much more than that
Cartridges and Printing Speed
- Using one of the most efficient inks in the market, the 123.hp.com/setup 8710 printer uses the 952 XL cartridge – it is considered to offer at 2,000 pages in black and around 1,600 pages in color
- The printer can also fax at a speed of 4 secs per page and has a memory capacity of around 100 pages
- You can also expect broadcast to across 20 locations
- Print speeds are about 22 ppm in black and about 18 ppm in color; if you wish to print in both color and black Draft, then you can expect excellent speeds of up to 35 ppm
- Ink usage habits are monitored through the Instant Ink service that ensures that you receive new cartridges before you run out
- The service also helps you keep your device strong and well-maintained through fully-customizable options
- The 123.hp.com/setup 8710 printer is capable of good printing resolutions around 1200 x 1200 dpi in black
- Print up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi on the HP Advance Photo Paper if you are using color
- Using the HP Thermal Inkjet Resolution technology, the printer can also scan at a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi and copy both text and graphics at a resolution of up to 600 dpi
- Besides all of the above, the 123.hp.com/setup 8710 printer is equipped with an ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) and is even capable of Duplex Printing Automatic
- With a 250-sheet standard input tray and a 150-sheet standard extendable output tray, the printer is compact in its dimensions
- Even with the in-built duplexer the printer measures around 19.7 x 20.9 x 13.4 inches in Width, Depth, and Height and if the output tray were to be extended
What is Inside the Box?
- HP office jet pro 8710 all in one printer
- Setup poster
- Power cord
- Phone cord
- HP ink cartridges (4)
What is the 123.hp.com/setup 8710 for Unpacking?
- Before starting the 123.hp.com/setup 8710 make sure to remove all the tapes and the package from the printer
- Place the printer on the safe place
- Check the list of the components that are available along with the printer
- Then peel off all the tapes and remove the packaging materials on the printer
What is the 123.hp.com/setup 8710 to connect the printer using the Power Cord?
- Check that there are any power fluctuations on the power
- If yes, then don’t connect the printer to the power as this may cause the damage to the printer
- After you resolve the issue start the process to connect the printer to the power using the power cable
How do I Install the Ink Cartridge to the HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer?
- Remove all the tape and the wrappers from the ink cartridge
- Open the ink cartridge access door and install the ink cartridges to their particular slots
- Make sure you install the ink cartridges to their respective slots
How do I Load the Paper to the HP Officejet Pro 8710?
- Make sure about the printer capacity of the input tray
- After getting the knowledge about the input tray insert the papers to the input tray
- Before you insert the paper arrange the papers to insert it to the input tray
How do I Connect the Printer to the Wireless Network?
Make sure that the printer and the router is compatible with the WPS method and the wireless direct method.
There are three types of wireless setting methods.
- Wireless wizard method
- WI-FI direct method
- WPS method
Steps for the WPS Method
- Before starting the WPS method, make sure that the printer and the router has the WPS push button
- If you could find the WPS push button on the printer, press and hold the WPS push-button for few seconds
- Now the light starts to blink slowly on the wireless network option
- Then it would help if you started to hold the WPS push-button for some time
- Wait until the printer gets the network configuration
- Once the printer finds the network check that the wireless option’s light blinking has become stable
Steps for the Wireless Wizard Method
- Navigate to the settings option and proceed with the wireless wizard option
- The only thing which is mandatory to connect via the wireless wizard method is the SSID name and the WEP passkey
- Enter the wireless option and provide the SSID name and the passkey to get connected to the router
- Make sure that there is no issue on the signal strength of the router
- Make a test print out to check that the printer is connected to a healthy and stable network connection
How do I make the Driver Installation Steps to the HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printers?
- It is your choice to download the driver either using the windows or the MAC method
- Make sure that there is no issue on the network while you download the driver
- You can use either the CD method or the online method for the driver download
- It can be any method of your choice but make sure that the driver which you install is compatible with your printer
- To install the driver make sure that the stable network is available on the router and the computer to download the driver
How do I add my Printer to Windows?
- Tap on the start option and check that you can find the devices and printers option
- Open the printers and scanners option and click on the +icon on the screen
- Wait until the search is complete, then check that your printer name is visible on the screen
- After you get the result, enter to your printers name and add the printer to the windows
- Once the printer is connected to the windows, proceed with the driver installation steps
How do I add my Printer to the MAC?
- Click the apple icon on the MAC device
- Enter to the devices option which you need to select it from the system preference option
- Make sure you proceed with your printer’s name
- After you add the printer to your MAC device proceed with the driver installation steps