HP OfficeJet 5255 Printers
- From beginning to the end of our life, we all would have come across the word “print” and this shows how the printer has become a part and parcel of our life
- When it is essential to utilize a printer, you can opt for an efficient printer for finest outcomes
- If you want to print your documents in high-quality, then you should certainly make use of the HP OfficeJet 5255 printers.
- Eradicate the printer packing materials before you move further and safeguard the printer accessories that came along with your printer
- Stickers, tapes and other unwanted particles should be totally eradicated prior to the printer setup
- You will acquire the power cord along with the printer and utilize it for connecting the printer to an electrical outlet
- Turn on the printer and verify the connection to proceed with the control panel settings
- After switching on, you will find the Welcome screen appearing on the control panel and the page screen will necessitate you to choose the date, time, country/region and language as well
- After completing the control panel settings, open the cartridge access door for ink cartridge installation
- Snap the cartridges in their place and ensure its safety so that it doesn’t leak before you close the door
- Insert a stack of papers in the input tray door and slide the paper width against the paper so that the papers don’t move while printing
- Once you complete the hardware setup, tap OK and also align the page by keeping the alignment page on the scanner glass
- When prompted click Scan on the control panel to adjust the settings.
Check out the below instructions to know about the wireless setup on your HP OfficeJet 5255 printer.
- To start with, gather the important requirements like Service Set Identifier (SSID), WEP key or WPA security pass
- Also, ensure that the printer is connected to the same wireless network as your computer
- Tap on the Wireless icon and click Setup option followed by Wireless Setup wizard in the control panel menu
- Just click Ok after spotting the wireless network name and you can also click “Enter New Network Name”
- Furnish the wireless credentials and then tap Ok to progress with the driver download in 123.hp.com/setup 5255.
USB Printer Setup (Windows)
- Turn on the printer and connect the USB cable to commence the USB configuration on your printer
- It is very important to connect the cable on USB port rather than using the likes of a USB hub or docking station
- Using such kind of ports will result in power problems and once you complete the software driver setup by installing the driver from 123.hp.com/setup 5255.
USB Printer Setup (Mac)
- The most important requirement for setting up the HP OfficeJet 5255 printer on a USB connection is a USB cable of length three meters
- Just connect them through the respective ports and download the printer software by following the directives given below
- Check whether the printer is connected via USB properly or else you have to execute the process for one more time
- If you have concerns after the driver installation, just utilize the steps to uninstall the printer driver and again install it from 123.hp.com/setup 5255.
123.hp.com/setup 5255 Software Setup
- After connecting your printer, commence the software setup process by following the below instructions without any hindrance
- Direct to 123.hp.com/setup 5255 and tap Download to kick-start the installation process in minutes and finish up the download
- In your computer’s download folder, find the .exe file that was recently downloaded
- If you can’t find the file, check whether the download is complete or else wait for a few minutes
- Follow the onscreen prompts to wrap up the HP OfficeJet 5255 printer configuration.
Uninstalling HP Printer Driver
- Click the Dock to tap Finder and click Go -> Applications -> HP or Hewlett Packard and follow the directives that appear on the screen
- Or else, you can just drag and drop the HP folder to the Trash icon
- After completing the above step, you can restart the Mac computer
For furthermore setup, just get in touch with our customer support team @ +1-844-876-5110