HP Envy 7645 Printer
HP Envy 7645 e-All-in-one printer is an Inkjet printer introduced by HP, a big guy in the printer industry. You can print, scan, copy and fax with an Envy 7645 printer. 123.hp.com/envy7645 has HP ePrint capability and comes with a Thermal Inkjet.
HP Envy 7645 Wireless Setup
HP is a great innovator and it takes pleasure in introducing new technologies in printing. Today, wireless has captured the imagination of many and it is the buzzword across the sectors. Printing also has upgraded and reinvented itself to a wireless environment and it has resulted in the manufacturers trying out inventing various add-ons and features aiding wireless printing.
Today, thanks to technological advancement, printing has become so easy and stress-free, unlike before. Wireless has enabled printing from anywhere and at any time. The 123.hp.com/setup 7645 is one of the wireless printers of HP. Let’s discuss in this blog, how to perform HP Envy 7645 wireless setup.
123.hp.com/envy7645 Setup and Installation
- Firstly, go through the user manual of your 123.hp.com/envy7645, it should give you a basic idea about what a wireless connection is and how to set it up
- Secondly, make sure that the network connection you use in your 123.hp.com/envy7645 and the electronic device with which you are connecting should be the same and not different
- If the printer and the electronic device belong to two different networks, then you cannot set up a wireless connection
- You can connect your 123.hp.com/envy7645 to a wireless network using a computer or else through the HP smart application on your mobile/tablet
- Have your network name and pass-code ready, you have to input them whenever asked for during the connecting process
- Ensure that 123.hp.com/envy7645, Wi-Fi router, the electronic device are all within the prescribed distance
- Now power on your 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer and go to the control panel
- Next, click on the wireless icon and then, click Wireless settings
- You would see the wireless setup wizard and type your credentials
- The Network connection is now successfully linked in your printer
- Just tap on the OK button and finish the process
HP Printer Setup for Mac and Windows
A printer’s setup steps will vary a little bit based on the operating system used. Mac, Windows, and Linux are the popular OS used. Let’s now deal in specific with the HP printer setup for Mac and HP printer setup for Windows 10.
HP Printer Setup Mac
- At the outset, go to your Mac and open, 123.hp.com/setup, in a browser
- Now, click on the download option when the webpage displaying the Install printer software comes up
- When the download is done and dusted, open the file. Agree to the terms and conditions and then, continue
- Power up your 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer and see if the network connectivity is up and running
- Connect the Mac to the wireless network that you are using for your printer
- Now, tap on the tile continue in the pop-up, “Prepare for printer set-up”
- Consequently, in the following pop-up, pick your printer from the list of printers and then tap continue
- If you don’t find your printer name in the list, its because your printer doesn’t support the software
- Then, proceed to the support site and first download the latest drivers, by keying your printer model name and serial number
- Then, confirm your network connection and subsequently, click allow in the next pop up.
- The 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer connects.
- At this instant, tap on continue and navigate through the screen prompts till the install screen appears
- Pick your selections in the drop-downs and click, “Install”
- As the HP Envy 7645 driver download is completed, you should be now able to download and install your HP Envy 7645 printer software
- The printer software install, and download is complete. Next, click continue
- Keep an eye on the remaining screen prompts and thus, your HP Printer setup for Mac is over.
HP Printer Setup Windows 10
- Open, 123.hp.com from your Windows computer and search for your driver.
- See that the printer driver is properly selected and then tap the Download button
- As a result, you will see the screen message, ‘Install printer software’
- You can see that the installation file is saving
- Once the installation is over, an icon displays
- Next, click open the saved installation file for extraction to launch the software
- Reply in affirmative for the notification, ‘Ready to set up printer?’
- Agree with the Installation agreements and settings, click continue
- Complete the printer software installation by navigating through the on-screen notifications
- Now, select Wireless network, click on the printer and then on continue
- Additionally, read through the remaining prompts and complete the wireless set-up
- Link the USB cable to your PC and 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer
- Click continue and HP Easy start saves your settings
- Then, un-plug the USB cable and click continue
- Download the printer software and follow the rest of the prompts and complete your HP Wireless Envy 7645 printer setup in Windows 10