123.hp.com DeskJet 2652 First Time Printer Setup
Without assimilation of state of the art features to the electronic gadgets, the possible developments in the technologies might turn out into an impossible one. Printers are always a professionally very important aspect and various brands are developing with various enchanting features. In that brand lineup, you may all know that HP is one of the renowned printers which are offering great features to carry out all the printing works in a very easy way. Refer to the information in this blog to know complete steps on the 123.hp.com/dj2652 setup process.
HP DeskJet 2652 Printer
Hp DeskJet 2652 is absolutely one of the best models for all your quality printing works. As you all know, the DeskJet model is a consummate suit for home usage and day to day printing works.
So, if you are scouting out for low volume printing works yet at high quality, DeskJet 2652 could be your best choice.
- All the basic functions, you can get through this printer are scanning, printing, copying, wireless printing, etc.
- Mobile printing feature is a much-needed aspect nowadays, with increasing mobile users, a lot of complex tasks can be simplified via mobile printing option.
- For both Android and iPhone platforms, the mobile printing option is compatible with one on DJ2652.
- Additionally, on HP you can get the instant ink feature, where you don’t need to run out of ink amid your important tasks. By detecting the ink cartridges levels in the printers, the printer can automatically order the ink.
- The printer is designed in a compact size, where it can perfectly fit your home usage.
How to Setup My HP Deskjet 2652 Printer for the First Time?
- At first, you have to unpack the HP Deskjet 2652 printer by peeling off its tape and folding back its flap
- Next, take the printer out from the box and check for its attachments
- 123.hp.com/dj2652 can provide with step by step guidelines to set up the HP Deskjet printer
What are its attachments?
- HP Deskjet 2652 printer
- Setup guide
- Reference manual
- Power connector
- Ink cartridges
Continue with the following steps to set up the printer
- After the above, remove all the tapes and the packing materials from the HP printer
- Secondly, start with powering up the HP printer
- Now, fix one end of the power cable to the rear of your printer and the other end to the electrical outlet
- After that, you have to press the power button to turn on the HP Deskjet printer
- Similarly, you have to choose the language of your printer and then set the date and time
- The HP Deskjet printer will start to communicate like asking you to add the ink cartridges and insert the paper into the paper input tray
- Install the ink cartridges into the HP printer one by one gently and wait until you hear its locking sound
- Moreover, next, fan a stack of paper and load them into the paper input tray and make sure to extend the output tray
- Likewise, the HP Deskjet 2652 printer will align the ink cartridges and then starts to print the alignment page
- Finally, check the alignment and then begin to connect the printer to the wireless network
HP DeskJet 2652 Setup – 123.hp.com/dj2652
Connecting Printer to Wireless Network
Push Button Configuration Method
- In the first place, locate the wireless button in the printer
- Press and hold that button for a few seconds and it will start blinking
- In your router, press the WPS button to establish a network connection between your printer and router
- Once connected, the wireless indication will stop blinking
By PIN Method
- In this method, you will get a unique PIN to connect with the internet network
- For this step, locate the information button and wireless button in the printer, press and hold both buttons for a while
- Your network configuration page will start printing and in that page, locate and get the WPS PIN
- In the printer software or configuration utility, enter the WPS PIN for the connection
Connecting HP DeskJet 2652 Printer Using the USB Cable
- The first requirement to carry out this step is the printer driver software.
- Select the driver for the DeskJet 2652 model from 123.hp.com/setup site or install using the CD.
- Enter the driver software in the PC, you will instantly get the on-screen instructions for the subsequent steps.
- In the connection options step, select the USB cable option and connect your printer via USB cable.
How to Download the Driver for my HP Deskjet Printer?
- You can download driver for HP Deskjet 2652 printer from the 123.hp.com/dj2652
- Firstly, you have to click the link on this 123.hp.com/dj2652 webpage to download the driver
- Further, this will direct you to reach the Drivers and Software downloads section
- In there, you have to choose the operating system that you are currently using
- And next, select the version and most importantly check on this with you operating system information
- Secondly, click the Download button to start with the downloading process
- Now select a location for your printer driver to get saved
- And now begin to install the printer on your computer
How to Add the HP Deskjet Printer Driver on my Windows Computer?
- Want to know detailed guidelines on adding the printer on Windows, then visit 123.hp.com/dj2652
- Firstly, in the Windows computer, open the Control panel
- After that, you must click the Devices and printers menu
- And under that, choose to Add a printer option
- Secondly, on the Choose a device or printer to add to this PC screen, select your printer and click Next
- Moreover, carry on with the guidelines for the driver installation
- In case if your printer is not available, then select to Add a local printer or network printer with standard settings and tap Next
- Likewise, select the port of the HP printer and click Next
- Thirdly, click the Windows update and wait for the driver installation to start
- On the other hand, choose the HP printer from the manufacturer’s pane
- Next, choose to Add a printer using TCP/IP address or hostname and then click Next
- Now, choose Autodetect under the device type pull-down list
- provide the IP address of the HP Deskjet printer and tap Next
- Finally, wait for the computer to link with the printer and begin to install the drivers
How to Add the HP Deskjet Printer Driver on my Mac?
- At first, link the HP Deskjet 2652 printer to the and turn on the printer
- Next, on the Mac system, go to the Apple menu and select System Preferences
- Moreover, under the View menu, select Printers and Scanners
- Click to open the System preferences window lock and then provide the administrator name and the password
- Similarly, click the Add printer icon to access the Add printer window
- The printer gets selected automatically
- Secondly, click the Address field and provide the IP address of your printer
- Finally, when the HP Deskjet printer communicates with the computer, you will see the Valid and complete address message
- You read the information given on 123.hp.com/dj2652 to get more details regarding this
How to Print a Document on the HP Deskjet printer using the HP Smart App?
- Firstly, you have to download the HP Smart app from 123.hp.com/dj2652 on your Windows computer
- Secondly, load the paper into the paper input tray
- After that, access the HP Smart app
- On the HP Home screen, and check for the selection of the HP printer
- Now at the lower corner of the screen, click the Print option
- Thirdly, choose Print Photo, select the photo that you wish to print and click Select photos to print
- Modify the appropriate properties and finally select the Print option, to begin with, the printing job
How to Scan on HP Deskjet 2652 Printer using Webscan?
- Firstly, access the Embedded web server and click the Settings tab
- After that, in the Security section and choose Administrator Settings
- Secondly, select Webscan from EWS to enable Webscan
- Finally, click the Apply option
- You can reach 123.hp.com/dj2652 to get more information regarding webscan
- Moreover, load the paper on the scanner glass
- Thirdly, access the embedded web server and click the Scan tab
- Finally, click Webscan in the left pane
- Modify the settings and click Start scan
If you want more information or have any doubts regarding 123.hp.com/dj2652, feel free to contact our professional expert team @ +1-844-876-5110.