123.hp.com OfficeJet 4650 Printer Setup
If you are looking out for an appropriate procedure to setup your printer, then tag along with the directives mentioned below. From unboxing to software download on 123.hp.com/setup 4650, we have provided the entire setup process for the user’s convenience.
- Get rid of the tapes and packing materials that are wrapped outside the printer
- Moreover, you need to eliminate the tape and stickers from the scanner glass
- Also, check out the places near ink cartridges by opening the Cartridge Access door and remove the tapes from the input tray as well
- After removing the unwanted materials, safeguard the printer accessories like power adapter, cartridges, installation CD and other things in a secure place
- Verify whether you have acquired all the essential printer accessories mentioned in the package as the items in the box will differ based on the country/region
- Once again, you can confirm the removal of unnecessary stickers and tapes before you proceed with the printer configuration
Connecting the Printer to a Power Source
- Make use of the power adapter to connect the printer to an electrical outlet for providing sufficient power
- After connecting, turn on your printer and change the language, time, date, country/region using the printer control panel options
- Now move on with the ink cartridge installation and further process to complete the HP OfficeJet 4650 printer installation
Ink Cartridge Installation
- To install the ink cartridges, you need to open the cartridge access door and hang around until the carriage becomes idle
- Once the carriage is silent, you can proceed with the installation of ink cartridges
- Eradicate the tape on the ink cartridges prior to the installation and insert in a proper way
- After installing them in the carriage, shut down the cartridge access door and tag along with the directives that appear onscreen
- Sometimes, an alignment page will be printed after successful installation of ink cartridges
Insert the Papers
- In the input tray, load a stack of A4 sheets and push it deep inside after which you have to slide the paper width guides
- Ensure that the paper width guides rest adjacent to the paper edges and you can move forward with the software download in 123.hp.com/setup 4650
- Then you need to download the software from 123 hp.com/setup 4650 website
- You must have the software installation CD that came along with your printer
- However, it is better to install the most recent software version from 123.hp.com/setup 4650
- After directing to the website, you need to click the Download button and wait for the completion of software download
- Once the download is complete, just install the software on your desktop by following the instructions on the screen
- Generate a new HP account by providing the details like Name, Email, password and select the country as well if you skipped the account creation process during the software download in 123.hp.com/setup 4650
- Then click Sign Up to acquire a brand-new HP account and start printing high-quality docs
- A private HP dashboard will be available for you exclusively using which you can manage the HP OfficeJet 4650 printer
HP Instant Ink Activation
- The final step of the HP Printer configuration is subscribing to the HP Instant Ink plan in instantink.hpconnected.com
- Whenever HP OfficeJet 4650 printer runs out of ink, you can purchase from the HP stores
Now that you have successfully connected the printer, you’re all set to print your favorite documents without any hindrance.
All you have to do is, click Print after selecting the document that you want to print. You will now get high-quality documents.
If you want to know further setup instructions or specifications for the HP OfficeJet 4650 printer, you can direct to our website.
You can also dial the toll-free number available on our website +1-844-876-5110 to have a word with our technical support team and get your doubts cleared before you proceed with HP OfficeJet 4650 printer setup on 123.hp.com/setup 4650.