HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 Setup and Installation
HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 is an All-in-One Printer, which can quickly scan both sides of a page simultaneously, and it also helps to save time. 123.hp.com/setup 9020 has accessibility to work with Alexa and Google assistance. It uses a reliable connection where it can automatically detect your Wi-Fi to reduce connectivity interruptions.
With the best security, 123.hp.com/setup 9020 keeps your devices safe and helps protect against malware, viruses, and unauthorized access. It also keeps your data secure and documents private.
Features of HP OfficeJet Pro 9020:
- Connectivity: HP Smart App, Ethernet, USB, WiFi, and WiFi Direct.
- Pages it can print per minute: 39 pages Black & White, and 24 pages for Colour.
- The printer is ideal for Small Office & Enterprise for high-quality printing and fast.
- Page size can support A4, A5, A6, B5, C5, C6, DL envelope.
- Compatible Ink Cartridges: HP 965 Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta Original Ink Cartridges (One of each cartridges comes free with the printer).
- Maximum monthly prints are up to 30,000 pages.
How to Set Up the HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 Printer?
- Start with unpacking the 123.hp.com/setup 9020 from the box and take out all the materials.
- Eliminate all the tapes, stickers within and outside of the printer.
- Similarly, lift the scanner lid and eliminate the scanner glass and close the lid.
- Now, plug in the power cord to the electrical outlet and turn on your printer.
- Using the Printer Control Panel, you can set the preference and select your language on the touch screen and touch the confirm option.
- At the same time, select your region or country.
- Then, lift the cartridge access door to install the Ink cartridges. Please wait till the carriage stops moving.
- Eliminate the film from the cartridges and be careful while you touch the black plastic.
- Insert the cartridges into the correct slots and close the cartridge access door.
- Pull the input tray out and eliminate the packing materials.
- Load the paper with the short edge forward and print side down. To adjust the edges of the paper, slide the paper width guide and, now, insert the tray into the printer.
- Tap the OK option on the control panel.
Note: If you want to align the paper, use the Align Printhead option on the control panel. Touch the OK option to continue with the default alignment.
- Now, open the scanner lid to place the alignment page on the scanner glass and close the lid.
- Tap the scan option to scan the alignment page, and You will receive a successful alignment message on the control panel.
How to Connect the 123.hp.com/setup 9020 Printer to Wi-Fi?
- On your display screen, pull down the top bar and select the setting icon.
- Then, tap the network setup option and click the Wireless setting. Now, select the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Wait till it searches for the available WiFi Networks. Select your Network from the list and enter the valid password. And click the OK button.
- Once the WiFi connecting procedures are complete, a blue blinking indicates that the printer is connected to the WiFi network.
How to Connect the HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 Printer to Wired Network?
- First, turn on your printer and connect the Ethernet cable to the printer.
- On your Tablet or computer, open the HP smart app. If HP smart app is not installed on your computer, you can download it at 123.hp.com/setup 9020.
- Select get started and check the checkbox to agree on the terms and conditions.
- Now, click the + sign to add the printer and select your printer and follow the prompts.
- Once the printer is added to the HP smart, it displays the tasks and setting for your printer.
- To print any file or image from another device, connect the device to the same network.
How to Install the Printer Driver and Software to HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 Printer?
To install the printer driver and software, follow the simple steps:
- Visit 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 on your smartphone or laptop or tablet.
- Now, click the Install HP smart button and wait till the HP smart app installation is complete.
- Then, create an HP account and add your printer.
- Install the drivers and software to the printer.
- Finally, Connect the printer to the wired or wireless network, and you can quickly scan, print, fax, or copy a file.
How to Replace and Refill the Ink Cartridge to the HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 Printer?
Replace the Ink Cartridge:
- First, turn on your HP printer and open the cartridge access door
- Wait till the carriage stops moving, and to release the cartridge out, press on the top of the ink cartridge.
- Place the new ink cartridge in the given slot. Note: Use the original ink cartridges.
- Repeat the same for other cartridges.
Refill the Ink Cartridge:
- Take out the old ink cartridge.
- Peel off the label at the top of the cartridge to eject the ink.
- Use a syringe to fill the cartridge, and don’t over-fill the ink into the cartridge.
- Cover the label and place them back into the cartridge slot.
How to Troubleshoot the Errors on 123.hp.com/setup 9020?
- If your Network is disconnected frequently, follow the troubleshooting steps given below:
- Turn off the router and printer. After 30 seconds, turn on the printer and router again.
- On the control panel, tap the WiFi Direct icon.
- Touch the Setting icon and turn on the WiFi Direct.
- Black Ink not printing or any issues with the print quality. Here are the troubleshooting steps:
- Use the original HP Ink Cartridges.
- Load the plain paper in the input tray print side down.
- The paper should not be wrinkled or curled and use the correct paper type.
- Check the printer setting.
- Replace with new cartridges with old ones.
- You can also replace or service the printer.
For further clarifications regarding the installation and troubleshooting of HP OfficeJet 9020 printers, kindly reach out to us for an instant and timely resolution relying upon your pre-requisite necessities for the time. Call us @ +1-844-876-5110 or visit our hub for additional queries on 123.hp.com/setup