HP Envy 5530 Setup
HP printers need to be set up in a wireless network for proper connectivity. When you get the prompt during the process choose the wireless as the type of connection for 123.hp.com/setup 5530.
Ready the Printer for 123.hp.com/setup 5530
When you are setting up the printer on the network wirelessly have a network name and password and power on the router, printer and the computer.
The Following Essentials
- The name of the network that is SSID service set identification
- The password should be called the WEP key or the WPA security passphrase
- The computer in connection with the wireless network
- The access to the internet for that HP recommends broadband internet access like the cable or DSL for downloading the software. You can use the web services and the printer updates
Ensure if the router and the system are ON and the computer is in connection with the same wireless network. This is the network you will have to connect to the printer. Turn the printer on and keep it in range to the router and computer for the best connectivity
Detach the USB or the Ethernet cables from the printer
Link the Wireless Network for 123.hp.com/setup 5530
The wireless setup wizard offers the easy process to set up and arrange the wireless connection to the printer.
- Firstly, Power on the printer if it is not turned on
- Then, tap the wireless icon in the control panel
- After that, The wireless summary screen will display
- Next, Go to the settings for the option wireless setup
- Lastly, there will be steps on the control panel for connectivity
Downloading and Installing the Printer Driver for 123.hp.com/setup 5530
Finish up the wireless network setup with the HP software installation
- Go to the site 123.hp.com
- Key in the printer model number and then start the process
- Press download and then click open, save and run in the windows that show the download of the driver to the system
- Click the file in the browser downloads bar or the downloads folder on the system to perform the installation of the driver
- Stick to the onscreen steps to finish the connection setup and driver installation
- Return to the 123.hp.com page in the browser to finish the printer registration and activation
Can you arrange a wireless connection if the printer driver and software already installed?
If you have installed the software for the USB and Ethernet network connection and would prefer to change to the wireless connection then you can change the type of connection with HP software.
- Firstly, search for the HP folder on the list of the programs installed in the software. Press the folder on the printer and then click the name of the printer
- Now, the printer software will open now
- After that, Press the Utilities and then click the printer setup and software
- Then, Tap to connect a new printer and then go along with the instructions to set up the printer on the wireless network
What to do if the printer is not on the list?
Get the software HP print and scan doctor and this will automatically resolve some of the issues in the printer for you. It is helpful for hardware and connection problems. Use the methods below to prevent issues in connectivity.
- Firstly, try to restart the computer and the printer to remove the error conditions
- Then, make sure the blue light near the wireless icon is ON. Open the wireless network menu to ensure if the printer is in connection to the similar network as the system
- Now, place the printer and router closer together
- Try to connect manually the printer to the network. There is the wireless setup wizard on the control panel to aid in connecting the devices. Go along with the steps on the screen to link the printer to the network
- Try restarting the router and if the connection seems slow
- Examine the router band setting
- Check the firewall of the software
- Examine if there are any disruptions between the printer and router
- Arrange the IP address of the printer
- Lastly, examine the firewall software that can stop the printer from getting access to the printer
To know more about 123.hp.com/setup 5530 you can get in touch with our team for printer support or visit our site on 123.hp.com/setup