HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Wireless Setup Process
To connect the HP OfficeJet 250 mobile wireless setup you can follow the setup instructions here. To download driver go to site 123.hp.com/oj250
- Firstly, plug in the power cord and power ON the printer and install print cartridges
- Then, allow the printer to printer to go through the startup routine that consists of the printing an alignment page
- Now, select one of the methods of connection methods shown below. If the printer backs it you have to select the Ethernet wired connection
- After that, link it now and then skip to the process of installing the printer software from 123.hp.com/oj250
- Lastly, you have to keep in mind that while opting for the Ethernet connection the printer’s wireless system is disabled
HP Auto Wireless Connect for HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Wireless Setup
The HP Auto wireless connect is a technology that permits you to link the printer to the wireless network without the requirement of cables. Key in the wireless network settings like the network name and password. The newer HP printers will contain this capability at the time of the standard software installation process.
To utilize this option install the software for the printer from 123.hp.com/oj250 and go along with the instructions on the screen. Then you will get the prompts to choose the network type of the connection, select “Yes send my wireless settings to the printer”. Now the HP will perform the rest.
Not all of the computers are suitable for the method of HP auto wireless connect. The following are some of the conditions which enable this method.
- Firstly, the computer must be windows vista or newer models. In the mac systems, the version has to be OS X 10.5 or newer.
- Now, the wireless connection the PC must use. The HP software will then be able to retrieve the system’s network settings
- Then, The printer has to be in the mode HP wireless connect. The printer will be in this type of mode for two hours. If the printer power is ON for more than two hours and the software is not connecting with the wireless network of the printer you can reset the mode by utilizing the “Restore network settings” and “Restore default settings” options in the control panel
- Lastly, the environmental and the technical factors can also affect the HP Auto wireless connect
WPS or Wi-Fi Protected Setup for HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Wireless Setup
The WPS has two kinds of modes to link the devices through the wireless connection. One is Pushbutton and the other PIN.
For beginning the WPS on the printer, you can look for it in the printer manual. Here are the conditions for this method.
- Firstly, the printer and the wireless router has to support WPS pushbutton mode
- After that, the wireless router has to have the WPS pushbutton
- Then, the network has to use the WPA or the WPA 2 security. The wireless router cannot connect with the WPS method if the WEP or any kind of security is used
- Next, the WPS routers will not form a connection if the WPS method is used
To Perform a Connection
- Begin with the WPS pushbutton mode on the printer
- In two minutes click the WPS button on the printer
HP Wireless Setup Wizard for 123.hp.com/oj250 Setup
The wireless setup wizard can be used from the control panel of the printer.
- Make sure if you know the name of the network and the security password
- On the control panel of the printer, you have to go to the Network menu or tap the wireless icon and go to the settings. Here the list of wireless networks will display
- Choose the wireless network’s name from list
- If you are not able to see the network you are trying to connect in the list then enter the name of the network manually
- Input the passphrase WEP and WPA passphrase. You have to key in the passphrase particularly with the upper case and lower case in mind
- Now your printer will connect with the wireless network
These are some of the methods for connecting HP OfficeJet 250 mobile wireless setup.
For more information regarding HP OfficeJet 250 mobile wireless setup and 123.hp.com/oj250, you can give a call to our representatives or visit our site @ 123.hp.com/setup